Some times we need to send a email a group of person. It is not so hard but easy. sending a message to more than one person throughis a quick method . Concern only have to type the main text once.
This following instructions explains how to send an email to more than one recipient using a Gmail account. However, this information is relevant to the majority of email accounts.
- Please Log in to your Gmail account
- Click the Compose button
- Click the “To” link to open the address book. A “Select Contacts” label (small window) will be displayed.
- Select “All Contacts” from the “My Contacts” in the drop-down box at the top. All contacts will be displayed as a list.
- Click the “Select All” box to select all contacts in the address book, and click the “Select” button to insert them in the recipient’s box.
- Please write a subject of your message in the subject area.
- Please Write your short email message in the email body area.
- Insert your desire image in the email body
- Click the “Send” button for sending the email to all contacts in your address book.